Congnghevietnam
Chào Mừng bạn đến với diễn đàn Congngheviet.tk!
Chúc Các Bạn Vui Vẻ!
Congnghevietnam
Chào Mừng bạn đến với diễn đàn Congngheviet.tk!
Chúc Các Bạn Vui Vẻ!
Congnghevietnam
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

Congnghevietnam

Trang ChínhLatest imagesTìm kiếmĐăng kýĐăng Nhập
Top posters
meodingu
Core of win vista I_vote_lcapCore of win vista I_voting_barCore of win vista I_vote_rcap 
Ngukha
Core of win vista I_vote_lcapCore of win vista I_voting_barCore of win vista I_vote_rcap 
Admin
sockhung
NOKIA
tuquynh
chanhchanh
duongluatit
maimaibene_6996
be_map1512
Tìm kiếm

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» SỬA MÁY TÍNH , MÁY IN, ĐỔ MỰC MÁY IN TẠI NHÀ HỒ CHÍ MINH
Core of win vista I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 4:51 pm by tuquynh

» Khai giảng lớp luyện thi N2 và N3 tại Trung tâm Nhật Ngữ Top Globis
Core of win vista I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 4:44 pm by tuquynh

» vietpon mua sản phẩm chất lượng, giá tốt.
Core of win vista I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 2:27 pm by tuquynh

» Học tiếng Nhật - Top Globis
Core of win vista I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 2:06 pm by tuquynh

» Học tiếng Nhật - Top Globis
Core of win vista I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 4:37 pm by tuquynh

» Khai giảng lớp luyện thi N3 tại Trung tâm Nhật Ngữ Top Globis
Core of win vista I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 9:48 am by tuquynh

» TỔNG KHAI GIẢNG CÁC LỚP NHẬT NGỮ TẠI TOP GLOBIS
Core of win vista I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 7:10 pm by tuquynh

» PHẢN XẠ NGẪU NHIÊN LIÊN TỤC-p2 Học tiếng Nhật mới
Core of win vista I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 7:09 pm by tuquynh

» Kiếm tiền kiểu này hay và thiết thực nhỉ
Core of win vista I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 7:08 pm by tuquynh

Navigation
 Portal
 Diễn Đàn
 Thành viên
 Lý lịch
 Trợ giúp
 Tìm kiếm
Affiliates
free forum

Thống Kê
Hiện có 1 người đang truy cập Diễn Đàn, gồm: 0 Thành viên, 0 Thành viên ẩn danh và 1 Khách viếng thăm

Không

Số người truy cập cùng lúc nhiều nhất là 12 người, vào ngày Mon Nov 27, 2023 11:03 pm

Core of win vista

Go down 
Tác giảThông điệp
meodingu
Thành Viên Cấp 5
Thành Viên Cấp 5

Tổng số bài gửi : 77

Core of win vista Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: Core of win vista   Core of win vista I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 1:07 am

Main article: Technical features new to Windows Vista

Windows Vista is intended to be a technology-based release, to provide a base to include advanced technologies, many of which are related to how the system functions and thus not readily visible to the user. An example is the complete restructuring of the architecture of the audio, print, display, and networking subsystems; although the results of this work are visible to software developers, end-users will only see what appear to be evolutionary changes in the user interface.

Vista includes technologies such as ReadyBoost and ReadyDrive which employ fast flash memory (located on USB drives and hybrid hard disk drives) to improve system performance by caching commonly used programs and data. This manifests itself in improved battery life on notebook computers as well, since a hybrid drive can be spun down when not in use. Another new technology called SuperFetch utilizes machine learning techniques to analyze usage patterns to allow Windows Vista to make intelligent decisions about what content should be present in system memory at any given time. It uses almost all the extra RAM as disk cache. In conjunction with SuperFetch, an automatic built-in Windows Disk Defragmenter makes sure that those applications are strategically positioned on the hard disk where they can be loaded into memory very quickly with the least amount of physical movement of the hard disk’s read-write heads.[33]

As part of the redesign of the networking architecture, IPv6 has been fully incorporated into the operating system and a number of performance improvements have been introduced, such as TCP window scaling. Earlier versions of Windows typically needed third-party wireless networking software to work properly, but this is not the case with Vista, which includes more comprehensive wireless networking support.

For graphics, Vista introduces a new Windows Display Driver Model and a major revision to Direct3D. The new driver model facilitates the new Desktop Window Manager, which provides the tearing-free desktop and special effects that are the cornerstones of Windows Aero. Direct3D 10, developed in conjunction with major graphics card manufacturers, is a new architecture with more advanced shader support, and allows the graphics processing unit to render more complex scenes without assistance from the CPU. It features improved load balancing between CPU and GPU and also optimizes data transfer between them.[34] WDDM also provides video content playback that rivals typical consumer electronics devices. It does this by making it easy to connect to external monitors, providing for protected HD video playback and increasing overall video playback quality. For the first time in Windows, graphics processing unit (GPU) multitasking is possible, enabling users to run more than one GPU-intensive application simultaneously.[35]

At the core of the operating system, many improvements have been made to the memory manager, process scheduler and I/O scheduler. The Heap Manager implements additional features such as integrity checking in order to improve robustness and defend against buffer overflow security exploits, although this comes at the price of breaking backward compatibility with some legacy applications.[36] A Kernel Transaction Manager has been implemented that enables applications to work with the file system and Registry using atomic transaction operations

Cheap Prom Gowns
mens gold necklaces
Về Đầu Trang Go down

Core of win vista
Về Đầu Trang 
Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang