Congnghevietnam
Chào Mừng bạn đến với diễn đàn Congngheviet.tk!
Chúc Các Bạn Vui Vẻ!
Congnghevietnam
Chào Mừng bạn đến với diễn đàn Congngheviet.tk!
Chúc Các Bạn Vui Vẻ!
Congnghevietnam
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

Congnghevietnam

Trang ChínhLatest imagesTìm kiếmĐăng kýĐăng Nhập
Top posters
meodingu
Hot in the game I_vote_lcapHot in the game I_voting_barHot in the game I_vote_rcap 
Ngukha
Hot in the game I_vote_lcapHot in the game I_voting_barHot in the game I_vote_rcap 
Admin
sockhung
NOKIA
tuquynh
chanhchanh
duongluatit
maimaibene_6996
be_map1512
Tìm kiếm

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» SỬA MÁY TÍNH , MÁY IN, ĐỔ MỰC MÁY IN TẠI NHÀ HỒ CHÍ MINH
Hot in the game I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 4:51 pm by tuquynh

» Khai giảng lớp luyện thi N2 và N3 tại Trung tâm Nhật Ngữ Top Globis
Hot in the game I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 4:44 pm by tuquynh

» vietpon mua sản phẩm chất lượng, giá tốt.
Hot in the game I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 2:27 pm by tuquynh

» Học tiếng Nhật - Top Globis
Hot in the game I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 2:06 pm by tuquynh

» Học tiếng Nhật - Top Globis
Hot in the game I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 4:37 pm by tuquynh

» Khai giảng lớp luyện thi N3 tại Trung tâm Nhật Ngữ Top Globis
Hot in the game I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 9:48 am by tuquynh

» TỔNG KHAI GIẢNG CÁC LỚP NHẬT NGỮ TẠI TOP GLOBIS
Hot in the game I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 7:10 pm by tuquynh

» PHẢN XẠ NGẪU NHIÊN LIÊN TỤC-p2 Học tiếng Nhật mới
Hot in the game I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 7:09 pm by tuquynh

» Kiếm tiền kiểu này hay và thiết thực nhỉ
Hot in the game I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 7:08 pm by tuquynh

Navigation
 Portal
 Diễn Đàn
 Thành viên
 Lý lịch
 Trợ giúp
 Tìm kiếm
Affiliates
free forum

Thống Kê
Hiện có 1 người đang truy cập Diễn Đàn, gồm: 0 Thành viên, 0 Thành viên ẩn danh và 1 Khách viếng thăm

Không

Số người truy cập cùng lúc nhiều nhất là 12 người, vào ngày Mon Nov 27, 2023 11:03 pm

Hot in the game

Go down 
Tác giảThông điệp
meodingu
Thành Viên Cấp 5
Thành Viên Cấp 5

Tổng số bài gửi : 77

Hot in the game Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: Hot in the game   Hot in the game I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 7:50 am

In combinatorial game theory, a branch of mathematics, a hot game is one in which each player can improve their position by making the next move.

For example, consider a game in which players alternately remove tokens of their own color from a table, the Blue player removing only blue tokens and the Red player removing only red tokens, with the winner being the last player to remove a token. Obviously, victory will go to the player who starts off with more tokens, or to the second player if the number of red and blue tokens are equal. Removing a token of one's own color leaves the position slightly worse for the player who made the move, since that player now has fewer tokens on the table. Thus each token represents a "cold" component of the game.

Now consider a special purple token bearing the number "100", which may be removed by either player, who then replaces the purple token with 100 tokens of their own color. (In the notation of Conway, the purple token is the game {100|−100}.) The purple token is a "hot" component, because it is highly advantageous to be the player who removes the purple token. Indeed, if there are any purple tokens on the table, players will prefer to remove them first, leaving the red or blue tokens for last. In general, a player will always prefer to move in a hot game rather than a cold game, because moving in a hot game improves their position, while moving in a cold game injures their position.

The temperature of a game is the sum of its values to the two players. A purple "100" token has a temperature of 200 because its value to each player is 100 moves. In general, players will prefer to move in the hottest component available. For example, suppose there is a purple "100" token and also a purple "1,000" token which allows the player who takes it to dump 1,000 tokens of their own color on the table. Each player will prefer to remove the "1,000" token, with temperature 2,000 before the "100" token, with temperature 200.

To take a slightly more complicated example, consider the game {10|2} + {5|−5}. {5|−5} is a token which either player may replace with 5 tokens of their own color, and {10|2} is a token which the Blue player may replace with 10 blue tokens or the Red player may replace with 2 blue tokens.

The temperature of the {10|2} component is 10 − 2 = 8, while the temperature of the {5|−5} component is 10. This suggests that each player should prefer to play in the {5|−5} component. Indeed, the best first move for the Red player is to replace {5|−5} with −5, whereupon the Blue player replaces {10|2} with 10, leaving a total of 5; had the Red player moved in the cooler {10|2} component instead, the final position would have been 2 + 5 = 7, which is worse for Red. Similarly, the best first move for the Blue player is also in the hotter component, from {5|-5} to 5, even though moving in the {10|2} component produces more blue tokens in the short term.
best time to buy a car
Car Warranty Reviews
Về Đầu Trang Go down

Hot in the game
Về Đầu Trang 
Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang